Statistics show that in 72% of burglaries, the intruder will enter through a door. This could be because it was unlocked, or they had a spare key, or they have broken down the door itself. However, the most common method of entry via door is for the burglar to force the lock open (27% of cases), and one of the most popular methods of breaking locks is called ‘lock snapping’.
Help! Please assist me with...
- Escape Locks
- Lock Cylinders
- Lock Repair
- Lock Replacement
- Lock Changes
- Wooden Door Locks
- uPVC Door Locks
- Window Locks
- Lock Snapping Advice
- New Home Advice
- Home Security Surveys
- I've Been Burgled - What Do I Do?
- How Safe Is Your Neighbourhood App
- Top 10 Home Security Tips
Emergency Response : 0800 0612 677
Tag Archives: yale
- Keep Burglars Out (But Let Santa In) With These Home Security Tips
- In need of a locksmith during the UK Coronavirus (Covid-19) Lockdown? We're still trading and able to help!
- Post Break-in: Best Ways to Restore Your Office Security
- How to Protect Your Home from Outside
- A Guide To Keeping Your Home Safe At Christmas
- If You’re Burgled Once, Are You a Target Again?
- The ERA Smart Security Range: All You Need to Know
- Areas Susceptible To Break Ins In The UK: How You Can Protect Your Home
Is there a locksmith near me?
No matter where you are in the UK, you're never far from a LockRite locksmith. As the UK's largest network of uniformed, DBS checked locksmiths you can be certain of quality workmanship and excellent service at a very competitive price.Find a Locksmith Near Me
Our national locksmith coverage ensures that we can provide a one stop solution for all your locksmith requirements. With 24 hour availability and an average response time of just 2 hours for our commercial clients, our nationwide locksmiths provide a reliable and professional locksmith service no matter where you are.
- advice alarm system anti-theft apple autumn bbc bluetooth burglary cctv crime crime prevention digital door locks holiday home automation homekit home security home security mistakes ios 8 keepsafe keep your home safe keyless door lock keys letterbox burglary locking lockpicking facts locks locksmith lock snapping police royal mail samsung security security survey shed security smart home smart home security smart water social media technology theft tips uk unpickable lock winter