The month of September marks the beginning of a new year for many people, perhaps none more than university students, who may well be leaving home for the first time. Whether you’re living in halls or a student house, home security has never been more important. Student houses are regularly targeted for burglary because they offer a unique opportunity to thieves. Generally, the amount of electrical equipment such as laptops, smart phones, televisions, etc. per person will be much higher than the average family home.
Help! Please assist me with...
- Escape Locks
- Lock Cylinders
- Lock Repair
- Lock Replacement
- Lock Changes
- Wooden Door Locks
- uPVC Door Locks
- Window Locks
- Lock Snapping Advice
- New Home Advice
- Home Security Surveys
- I've Been Burgled - What Do I Do?
- How Safe Is Your Neighbourhood App
- Top 10 Home Security Tips
Emergency Response : 0800 0612 677
Tag Archives: student
- Smart Locks VS. Traditional Locks: What is the Safest and Best Option for Your Home in 2019
- What You Might Not Know About Locksmiths
- How smart home security can help you this christmas
- Why Locksmithing Services Will Remain Important in the Future
- Security Tips For Autumn and Winter
- The History of Yale Locks, a Staple in the Locking Industry
- Got Yourself Locked out of Your House? Here's What You Can Do
- This 17th-Century Smart "Detector Lock" Would Baffle Any 21st-Century Thief
Is there a locksmith near me?
No matter where you are in the UK, you're never far from a LockRite locksmith. As the UK's largest network of uniformed, DBS checked locksmiths you can be certain of quality workmanship and excellent service at a very competitive price.Find a Locksmith Near Me
Our national locksmith coverage ensures that we can provide a one stop solution for all your locksmith requirements. With 24 hour availability and an average response time of just 2 hours for our commercial clients, our nationwide locksmiths provide a reliable and professional locksmith service no matter where you are.
- advice alarm system anti-theft apple autumn bbc bluetooth burglary cctv crime crime prevention digital door locks holiday home automation homekit home security home security mistakes ios 8 keepsafe keep your home safe keyless door lock keys letterbox burglary locking lockpicking facts locks locksmith lock snapping police royal mail samsung security security survey shed security smart home smart home security smart water social media technology theft tips uk unpickable lock winter