This week, (17/09/14), a man has been jailed for four years after use of an iPhone App helped police track down the thief in 30 minutes. ‘Find-my-iphone’ is an app designed to help phone owners track down their apple devices in the case of theft or loss. All you need is to have installed the application BEFORE losing your iPhone, and then the App can be switched on via web or another Apple device.
Help! Please assist me with...
- Escape Locks
- Lock Cylinders
- Lock Repair
- Lock Replacement
- Lock Changes
- Wooden Door Locks
- uPVC Door Locks
- Window Locks
- Lock Snapping Advice
- New Home Advice
- Home Security Surveys
- I've Been Burgled - What Do I Do?
- How Safe Is Your Neighbourhood App
- Top 10 Home Security Tips
Emergency Response : 0800 0612 677
Tag Archives: iphone
- A Guide To Keeping Your Home Safe At Christmas
- If You’re Burgled Once, Are You a Target Again?
- The ERA Smart Security Range: All You Need to Know
- Areas Susceptible To Break Ins In The UK: How You Can Protect Your Home
- Essential Tips on How to Protect Your Business from Theft
- Smart Locks VS. Traditional Locks: What is the Safest and Best Option for Your Home in 2019
- What You Might Not Know About Locksmiths
- How smart home security can help you this christmas
Is there a locksmith near me?
No matter where you are in the UK, you're never far from a LockRite locksmith. As the UK's largest network of uniformed, DBS checked locksmiths you can be certain of quality workmanship and excellent service at a very competitive price.Find a Locksmith Near Me
Our national locksmith coverage ensures that we can provide a one stop solution for all your locksmith requirements. With 24 hour availability and an average response time of just 2 hours for our commercial clients, our nationwide locksmiths provide a reliable and professional locksmith service no matter where you are.
- advice alarm system anti-theft apple autumn bbc bluetooth burglary cctv crime crime prevention digital door locks holiday home automation homekit home security home security mistakes ios 8 keepsafe keep your home safe keyless door lock keys letterbox burglary locking lockpicking facts locks locksmith lock snapping police royal mail samsung security security survey shed security smart home smart home security smart water social media technology theft tips uk unpickable lock winter